Friday, July 10, 2009

Birth chart

Oh my god. I just did Angus's birth chart on the internet, and learned that he is a Taurus, with a Cancer rising, with a Sagittarius moon. I'M SO IN FOR IT.

This is what it says.

"The moon in Sagittarius gives an uninhibited, freedom-loving personality
which may incline to the restless. You are very idealistic, and see the
best side of everyone. You are happy and fun to be around. You are also
apt to be impatient. You tend to react to situations with action rather
than with reflection. You can also be unrealistic in your approach to
situations. You should learn to temper your idealism with reality in
setting out to achieve your high aspirations.

The Moon in the Fifth House represents an emotional sensitivity in the
area of interacting with other people. You feel a need to express your
emotions in an expressive or dramatic way. "

No shit. Angus, now I understand why you are impatient and feel the need to express your emotions in an expressive or dramatic way.

The website that did this reading for me, cut the reading off MID-SENTENCE! They then suggested I pay for the full reading. Ha ha. What a piss-off though.

No comments: