Wednesday, July 29, 2009

My Happy Child. Yeah, really!

My apologies for not keeping up to date.

But the thing is...ANGUS HAS CHANGED. He now smiles and grins and squeals with HAPPINESS, and this morning, he even fell asleep OH HIS OWN. I didn't have to swaddle him, or rock him, or scream right along with him, or anything. Well, I did swaddle him, but I left one of his arms out so he could chew on his hand, then placed him in his bouncer chair and he went to sleep almost instantly, after a few seconds of trying to eat his whole entire fist.

Hence, I don't have as much angst, therefore, nothing really to talk about. My baby is perfect. He's fat and happy and he looks at me with love in his eyes, and he's all I ever wanted in a child.

He's my own little Buddha, schooling me every day in all things Zen and Buddhist-y..

No comments: