Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Cold spaghetti

I just had to add one more post for today. I don't really have anything to say, but Angus is STILL SLEEPING. Did you hear me? He has been sleeping for three hours straight which means I have been sitting here for three hours straight figuring out my new blog and not doing dishes and not sorting out laundry.
And since he is STILL SLEEPING, I am going to continue to neglect my chores and gleefully nerd out on the internet, talking shit to nobody in particular.

I might actually have to wake Angus up, because in about half an hour we have to pick up Aaron, and if I try and plunk Angus in his car seat without feeding him, he will surely scream loud enough for the neighbors to call 911 because someone is torturing their baby. So that means I DO have to wake Angus up AGAIN, and I better do it soon, so that I can feed him so the poor starving child does not die of neglect and starvation on the drive to pick up dad.
FUCK!! This day has a theme to it, and it's called "Piss off the baby all day long."

Next time I need to do something, I won't worry about the car, we'll just take the bus. But buses are on a schedule, their own schedule, NOT ANGUS'S schedule, which could be problematic.

Yesterday was the day before I got paid, and we had nooooo food in the house. (Well we had this delicious spaghetti sauce that dad made in the fridge.) The power went off yesterday, and I really was worried that we wold all starve.

Aaron was fine with eating cold spaghetti sauce, but I thought that was gross so I took the last two slices of bread and scraped the sides of the peanut butter jar and made a peanut butter sandwich, and Aaron wanted a bite, so being the loving, generous wife that I am, I let him have a bite. But he took a HUGE bite, a bite that was half the sandwich!!! He thought it was funny, and then I got seriously mad because the power was out and not only did we have no food, but any food we might have had needed electricity to be cooked, and he took a bite of my sandwich that was half of my whole sandwich and we didn't know when the power would ever come back on and when we would get to eat again!
He apologized and said he forgot that the power went out, otherwise he wouldn't have eaten my last morsel of food. He was saved though, because in the next moment, the power came back on.

Well. That was totally pointless, wasn't it? Now I have to go piss off my baby by waking him up and forcing him to eat, which I already did today, AND IT DID NOT WORK, and here I am about to attempt to do it again.

No comments: