Monday, July 13, 2009

Paaaaain.

In a pissy mood because there is an empty ibuprofen bottle in the cupboard. I need ibuprofen. There is an ibuprofen bottle in the cupboard, that has NO IBUPROFEN in it! That's like putting the empty milk carton back in the fridge.
Now, I'm not pointing any fingers, because it was probably me who emptied the ibuprofen container anyway, because I've been popping them like candy the last few days for my various physical pain.

There IS however, a bottle of acetaminophen, with codeine in it, which would do wonders for my tooth pain, knee pain, and quite possibly, my ass pain. I'm not sure if breastfeeding mothers should take codeine. It says on the bottle to consult a physician, which means that it might be okay, because if it weren't okay, it would say 'pregnant or nursing women SHOULD NOT take this drug.'

RIGHT?!

It would be great if I could just phone up my doctor at home and be like, "Hey Brian, what's up. I need your advice..."
But people don't do that. And I'm not going to make an appointment, then wait a week until the appointment, just to ask if it's okay to take tylenol with codeine in it. Plus, hopefully by then my teeth will be fixed. (Thank you Tanya.)

No comments: