Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Unnnhh

I just got told my a lady at Shopper's that my baby doesn't need to sleep during the day. HUH? What planet are you from, lady? I considered waking Angus up JUST to show her what happens when my baby doesn't sleep. I'm pretty sure she would need therapy for many, many years.

I love how as soon as a woman becomes pregnant and has a child, people feel compelled to give her all of their hair-brained advice. What makes you think anyone wants to listen to you? Asshole.

Being a mother means you are under constant scrutiny! People are always looking. STOP LOOKING! And keep your retarded, outdated views on child-rearing to yourself.

People are uncomfortable with mothers breastfeeding in public, but then mother's who bottle-feed get in shit for NOT breastfeeding.

Then there is the disposable vs. cloth diaper war. Have you ever noticed that parents using disposables are never smug? But hooooo boy, get those 'better-than-thou' yuppies going about the virtues of cloth, and you'll need something seriously abrasive to wipe all that smug off their faces.

I'm feeling kind of brain-dead today. I'm finding it a huge effort to pay attention and string sentences together. So I'm going to go redirect my vacant stare and drooling from the computer screen to the T.V. screen. Much less effort involved.

I've been taking codeine for my toothache, and I think that combined with my A.D.D. is

I can't even finish that sentence. Durhhh. Need watch people in box now.

No comments: