Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Fruity dish soap

Dear Aaron, thank you for tolerating my mood swings and for still thinking I'm hot.

Dear Angus, thank you for sleeping for so long, and for laughing in your sleep again, I LOVE IT when you do that! But please stop sticking your feet in your poop when I change you.

Dear Internet, thank you for listening to me.

Dear Self, please rinse out your cereal bowls because it's impossible to clean dried, crusted-on Special K.

p.s. What IS the difference between Rice Krispies and Special K?


So I did the three-day-old dishes. Only because I bought new dish soap that smells like pomegranate and I wanted to try it out. This is how you get me to do dishes - entice me with exotic scents.

I'm waiting for Angus to wake up so I can dress him in a cute outfit and stroller downtown so we can cause a scene at H&R Block. Looks like a repeat of yesterday waiting to happen! If he's not awake by three, I'm going to have to wake him up, and face the wrath of He Who Dominates My Life.
I might just turn off his swing and see what happens.

The internet told me it's not supposed to rain in Nelson today, and I really hope it doesn't because I don't have a cover for the stroller and I would get the award for "Most Neglectful Mother" if people witnessed me pushing my baby around letting him get rained on.
There is a really ominous rain cloud over there, but also some blue sky and sun over THERE, so it's a toss-up. Sometimes the internet tells lies. And so do weather forecasters.

No comments: