Saturday, September 19, 2009

Allllll byyyy myseeeeeeelf.... don't wanna be... ALL BY MYSELF....

I'm all alone!  How rare, in a house of seven people.  Except for Angus of course, but he's a part of me anyway.

I've been waiting for this moment, so I could have a chance to write in peace and quiet.  But now everyone is gone, my mind has gone blank and I feel restless and bored.

Something is holding me back from my writing - the knowledge that people I know and love, read this thing.  Therefore, I cannot be completely honest and tell awesome stories because I don't want to hurt anyones feelings.  Also there are certain things I don't want people to know about ME.  But I've learned that THE TRUTH often makes for the best and most humorous writing.

It's frustrating me.  I can't decide if I want my family and friends to hate me in return for readable material, or protect the innocent and keep my writing dry and boring. 
I really want to write about how my dad offered Aaron a tab of acid while we were visiting (which he turned down), and I really want to write about finding roaches in my mom's freezer (not her's).  It's too bad I give a shit about people's feelings.  

Well Angus is not letting me write anyway.  These babies, they sure need a lot of attention.  Angus is now so used to having people around now, he's not happy about beig plunked next to the kitty litter box so I can ignore him and play on the computer.

No comments: